We are now open as normal
Please read the following carefully before visiting:
Do not visit the park IF:
1) You are experiencing the following symptoms:
- a temperature of more than 37.8C (100F)
- OR, a new and persistent cough - this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- OR, anosmia – this is the loss of or a change in your normal sense of smell. It can also affect your sense of taste as the two are closely linked
2) You feel unwell in any way or if someone in your household has had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or if you know you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
Can I just turn up as normal?
Yes, we are now open to entry without any need to book a time slot. Just turn up!
I'm not sure I am still a member/I was going to join but didn't get the chance.
On the 23rd of March when we closed, we suspended all memberships. If your membership was due to expire before our opening date on the 30th of May, you still have the number of you would have had left to run. All other memberships that expire after 30th of May will have 10 weeks added.
What do I do when I arrive?
The entrance is now to the right-hand side of the shop, where you can speak to the shop/reception staff through a window. You now only exit via the shop.
We are now completely back to normal with feed talks, presentations and animal experiences. See our What's On guide when you arrive.
Are the play areas open?
Yes. All play areas including Indoor Play Barn are now open.
Is the Mangrove Cafe open?
Yes. The Mangrove cafe is now fully operational with indoor and outdoor seating. They are also doing takeaway which you can enjoy at the picnic areas around the park.
Do I need to wear a mask, gloves or PPE?
No, you don't, but we respect your right to if you want to. You may see some staff wearing masks; this is standard practice with some of our animals. We have provided additional hand sanitising stations all around the Park, by gates and toilet blocks. Do make use of handwashing facilities.